VENTRILO SHUTTING DOWN MAY 31, 2015!!!!

Ethos is a gaming guild found in the popular game, World of Warcraft. Formerly known as True Humanity from the popular game, Matrix Online, many of Ethos' core members have played together in WOW and other games for several years. Want to join us? Here is where you can tell us about yourself and why you want to join us!

VENTRILO SHUTTING DOWN MAY 31, 2015!!!!

Postby deniseny on Thu May 14, 2015 3:24 pm

May 14, 2015:

I received the following notice from my Ventrilo carrier this afternoon:

Dear PowerVS customer,

We are sending this message to notify you that the PowerVS service will be ending as of May 31st 2015 in all locations. We sincerely appreciate your long and loyal subscription to our services. Demand for the Ventrilo and TeamSpeak service has decreased over the years and it is no longer operationally part of our focus moving forward.

Thank you,

PowerVS Support

Ironically, I had been thinking about canceling it since not many people use it anymore and most all of us have since moved on to other guilds/games and lives. I held on to it for these last few months as sometimes others would pop in to say hello. But that's not really happened too much as of late. So I doubt I will seek out a new Ventrilo vendor. If people show an interest in the next couple weeks, I may reconsider. But I don't see that happening.

I want to thank all of my friends and guildmates who have chatted and laughed and made our Ventrilo server a fun place to hang out - even if we weren't gaming together or at all.

Denise
[color=#BF8040]"OMFG! She's fallen asleep with her finger on the run key again . . ."

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeniseNY
Twitter: @DeniseNY1
Ethos/TrueHumanity on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EthosTH/members/
deniseny
Site Admin (High Crusader)
Site Admin (High Crusader)

Return to Joining Ethos