Aloha! :3

Send a shout out to your friends at Ethos and TrueHumanity!

Aloha! :3

Postby sanasku on Tue May 29, 2012 6:05 am

So while I was drinking with some friends tonight the topic of MMORPGs came up. I started talking about how my first game was SWG back in the 6th grade. Then I started playing MXO in middle school. I started rambling on about true humanity and how it was the first guild I was ever in and how it was super cool. Everyone kind of stared at me with a what the fuck are you talking about face (I forgot none of them had played MXO only WoW). So after the night was over I got to thinking "man I wonder if true humanity still exists?" Surprisingly the first thing that comes up when I google true humanity is the website. I wanted to say hi and I miss you guys and just update on where I'm at in life. I'm 20 now and going into my third year of college hoping to pursue a degree in bio engineering. I'm currently working as a hospital phlebotomist. I remember when there was a whole finbar sanasku conspiracy going around. I still never figured out who finbar was except something about a lawyer shop and finbar trying to get into the guild multiple times. Anyways I miss you guys and hope you reply to this post and just tell me what's been going on lol. Hope to hear from you guys :3

Scott
sanasku
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Aloha! :3

Postby Venthago on Tue May 29, 2012 8:45 am

Nice to hear from ya! glad to hear i was some sort of conspiracy! ohh those finbarr days lol
"I have a huge PvPness...."
Venthago
Guardian
Guardian

Postby deniseny on Tue May 29, 2012 10:58 am

WOW! Sanasku! So nice to hear from you! My goodness it has been a long time! Yes, some of us are still playing because we have no life! J/K. As you can see from Venthago's note above, it turns out that he is our infamous Finbarr. Despite all that craziness, he kept us laughing. Congratulations on your continuing education and good luck to you on a your future endeavors!

Denise (aka DeniseNY1, RoxyHart and Arwenmyst)
[color=#BF8040]"OMFG! She's fallen asleep with her finger on the run key again . . ."

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeniseNY
Twitter: @DeniseNY1
Ethos/TrueHumanity on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EthosTH/members/
deniseny
Site Admin (High Crusader)
Site Admin (High Crusader)

Postby Tirki on Tue May 29, 2012 4:50 pm

yo.....yup, i'm still here.
Tirki
Commander
Commander

Return to Shout Outs